[asterisk-users] Dahdi Init script for Suse?

Joshua Kinard jkinard at closeup.org
Sat Jan 24 17:51:00 CST 2009

Stared at an init script long enough, and managed to devise up the following script.  This applies straight to tools/dahdi.init in dadhi-linux-complete.

Minus the top hunk in the patch (which sets system = suse), this converts it into a working script for suse systems.

Thoughts?  What's the likelyhood something like this could get included in an actual release?  If possible, what extra work needs doing?

--J