[asterisk-users] Problem with TDM808

Pascal Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 22:45:53 CST 2009

With:

callprogress=yes
and
progzone=us

it works fine for not, not 100% percent because in some calls,it takes like
3-4 seconds before executing dialplan, which is not bad not to say normal.
But most calls are ok.

And when I tried with

answeronpolarityswitch=yes

it doesnt do dialplan at all, like the call was never picked up.

Thanks for your help!