[asterisk-users] Managing the spiralling costs

Craig Van Ham craigv at evsl.com
Mon Feb 23 21:13:02 CST 2009

Wow that's crazy, 1.9 is pretty much as good as your going to get. I would
find out where were the most of your traffic is coming from and get local
numbers in those areas. When the person calls your 1800 number check if
there is a local number for them to use if so play the message with the
local number.