[asterisk-users] Network architecture

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Feb 17 09:34:16 CST 2009

No, asterisk on conventional hardware can handle at most a few hundred
calls.

I would strongly discourage the use of Asterisk purely as a transit
element for billing. Just because a2billing is available does not mean
you should. Far more scalable solutions are easily available.

--
Sent from mobile device