[asterisk-users] Network architecture

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 02:42:39 CST 2009

Dear Alex,

Thanks for the reply..Can you please list some of these solutions that you
talked about on your reply?
Even I would like to ask if you had a bad experience with asterisk regarding
simultaneous calls limitation and If I'll send 1k calls to an asterisk
machine with the appropriate hardware what will happen?
Kindly note that no trans coding is done, just pass thru codec

Regards