[asterisk-users] CISCO 2950 -> 4 connections -> Cap of 512 Kbps -> How to bond ?

D Tucny d at tucny.com
Fri Feb 13 08:21:50 CST 2009

2009/2/13 Vikas <topgun9 at gmail.com>

> My questions are:
> 1. The black wire coming into the Mc Manstel box is that a fibre optic
> cable ?
> 2. What is the Mc Manstel box doing ?
> 3. What CISCO router do I need to buy to do bandwidth aggregation at my end
> ?

1) Yes
2) It's stopping you from poking the fibre... the point where they spliced
the fibre coming in to the fibre running to the switch is on that plastic
box...
3) A cisco router with at least 5 ethernet interfaces, which would likely be
expensive, but, look at
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080950834.shtmlfor
more info...