[asterisk-users] CISCO 2950 -> 4 connections -> Cap of 512 Kbps -> How to bond ?

Vikas topgun9 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:58:07 CST 2009

I have two more questions:

1. Is it a technical reason that the ISP has restricted the upload to
512 Kbps or is it a Marketing reason that they have restricted the
upload ?
2. Can I boot the cisco switch in run level 1 and modify the rate
limits on each of the ports ?
This vidoe talks about booting into run level 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VY5B6cTkT8

There are multiple tutorials to modify the rate limits on google search.

Obviously I am NOT going to do it without getting an ok from the ISP
but is this all that is needed ?

What would do if you found yourself in such a situation ?

Thanks once again for such valuable feedback.