[asterisk-users] Aastra phone crashes with Asterisk 1.6

OCG Technical Support support at ocg.ca
Wed Feb 11 09:44:08 CST 2009

Don't expect too much from Aastra.  In our previous dealings trying to
report serious bugs (like phone lockup/crash) to Aastra, they didn't want
the details, or they simply gave us canned answers which did no good.
(Superficial tech support)

We've moved away from Aastra for new installs, but we still have to support
old customers with Aastra....