[asterisk-users] Aastra phone crashes with Asterisk 1.6

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Tue Feb 10 23:44:51 CST 2009

Carlos Chavez schrieb:
> 	I upgraded my office server from 1.4.22 to 1.6.0.5 on the weekend and
> after some testing there seems to be a compatibility problem when using
> Aastra phones.

> If I dial any of those phones the
> call will drop after a minute or so and the phone will crash.

I'm not saying it's not an Asterisk problem. Maybe something in
the SIP signaling/RTP is broken.

However it's definitely an Aastra problem. No matter how broken
the signaling -- that's no excuse for crashing. So make sure to
report the issue to Aastra as well.

   Philipp Kempgen

--
AMOOCON 2009, May 4-5, Rostock / Germany   ->  http://www.amoocon.de