[asterisk-users] Sending Calls via SIP trunk from two different IP addresses from same Asterisk Machine

David Gibbons dave at videon-central.com
Mon Feb 2 13:16:48 CST 2009

If your provider has two different IP addresses at its endpoint, you could use iproute2 (source based routing) with two local source addresses to make sure that there is a one-to-one mapping of source address to destination address. Then you could have two peer definitions and an address=declaration in each. As I think about it, I believe that with iproute2, you could use one provider endpoint address and two local addresses in the same manner, without the one-to-one mapping...

This seems like the most elegant solution in my mind. And the only one that will work reliably... :)

--Dave

<snip>
If that code in the below link worked, will I be able to have two SIP (IP Trunk), both send for same destination IP:Port, but from different source IP's? So the destination will authorize me in my two different IP's?
</snip>