[asterisk-users] Sending Calls via SIP trunk from two different IP addresses from same Asterisk Machine

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 12:44:05 CST 2009

If that code in the below link worked, will I be able to have two SIP (IP Trunk), both send for same destination IP:Port, but from different source IP's? So the destination will authorize me in my two different IP's?

Or that code will give me a chance to send from different ports to the destination? Because this does not resolve my problem as my SIP provider is asking to send for fixed IP and fixed port, the can not be changed.

Any advise?
Regards
Bilal