[asterisk-users] Asterisk - Trixbox

Mike Hammett asterisk-users at ics-il.net
Mon Feb 2 10:16:39 CST 2009

Yeah.  They were running a Clarent switch and that's the one that came down.
They also had\have a Coppercom switch.

The Clarent was old, though I really didn't have any problems with it.  I
could never get the Coppercom to work with Asterisk (though I'm an expert at
neither) and their tech support told my carrier to fly a kite when we were
having T38 issues.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions