[asterisk-users] Registering with a static peer?

Prince Singh prince at drishti-soft.com
Mon Dec 28 03:56:30 CST 2009

To achieve closely to a solution for your scenario (and should make you
happy too :-] ), configure it as follows:-

   1. Polycom
   1. Configure your polycom to enable registration
   2. sip.conf
      1. host=dynamic
      2. Configure the permit and deny to restrict registration from a
      specific IP only
      http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+sip+permit-deny-mask

The above configuration is based on the assumption that you want to
configure static IP addresses only to be able to restrict (in a sense) a
specific phone for a specific SIP account in sip.conf

What say ?

--
Prince Singh
Drishti-Soft Solutions Pvt Ltd