[asterisk-users] Asterik with out registration.

Aditya Kumar adityakumar345 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 12:10:23 CST 2009

Hi,

Can I use Asterik with out registration?

I want to use Asterik as a B2B.
I dont want to do regisration of UAC or UAS.

All I will do is the dail plan update with the routing information.

is it possible to do.
1)  Asterk used in between 2 different SIP Proxy  ( so all I know is the proxy IP address on both sides and not the UA details.
2)  I know the UA details on both sides (IP address and all) but dont want to do registration.

if so how ?.pl send me the sample dial  plan.