[asterisk-users] Newbie Looking For Login/Password

UIT DEVELOPMENT uitdev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 16:31:24 CST 2009

Sorry for such a silly question but I am VERY new to Linux, Asterisk,
and so forth.  I just downloaded and burned the AsteriskNOW  ISO to CD
and installed it.  Everything went great.  I removed the CD and
rebooted and there is a prompt for me to login.

I hate to ask but after searching for a few hours, what on earth is
the initial login and the password?!?     And, please, where is this
information so that I may read further about the installation and so
forth.

Thank you so much!

Mike