[asterisk-users] Upgrading an AA50 and finding zap drivers - lack of Digium support

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Dec 23 14:16:55 CST 2009

Duncan Turnbull wrote:

> I did get one response which was to email customer services and eventually found an email address for them but that seems to have fallen on deaf ears. Perhaps my expectations are too high but it was an email a week ago and no response, not even to say go away.

The contact information for Digium's support department is clearly
listed on our web site. There are multiple methods, including just using
the plain old PSTN to call us :-)

> Its really disappointing and amazingly hard to believe such a system exists. Perhaps no one else in the world loses their registration info.
>
> I need to upgrade the AA50 to the latest firmware, and just get some general support for the setup, as it doesn't seem to have picked up Zap and I think perhaps the CF card has died. Does anyone have any pointers as who to talk to. I see lots of digium people on the list so I am hoping someone can help me.

Given the serial number of the unit the support department will be able
to research the registration and get you squared away; the only issue is
that we are rapidly approaching a four-day holiday weekend at Digium so
you would likely not get any response until early next week.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com