[asterisk-users] Replacing AgentCallBackLogin for Asterisk 1.6

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:17:21 CST 2009

Hello list,
we have been working on a simple dialplan replacement for
AgentCallBackLogin. It is not nearly as polished as we hope for, but it
should be a working start.

It offers the following features:
- Single log-on and log-off, managing queue/agent associations centrally
- Agent pause (with pause reason) and unpause
- Managed device state - the queue will not try calling members that are
busy on other queues or because of other calls
- Tracking of the current hot-desk extension
- Fully compatible with QueueMetrics (and any other stats parser)
- Very compact and easy to expand

If you want to test it, you can download it from
http://www.loway.ch/c/acbl16-v091216.zip and it should be trivial to install
(look for the README file). We would love to hear how it goes.

Thanks
l.

--
Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com