[asterisk-users] Shorr/Call quality issues

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Wed Dec 16 07:05:57 CST 2009

This is why I don't do this kind of work anymore. Impossible to
distinguish the phantom problems from the real ones - and I'm convinced
there ARE phantom problems when you install new telephones on people's
desks.

Suggestion: learn to use the facility in Wireshark that can log a
SIP/RTP stream and report actual latency and packet delivery stats. That
will give you some solid info on at least one aspect of call quality.