[asterisk-users] Can't get G.729 to work...

Ben Schorr bens at rolandschorr.com
Tue Dec 15 16:08:29 CST 2009

O.K., I restored the Allow=ulaw in the sip_general_additional.conf file,
then I found the individual extension settings in the
sip_additional.conf file and I added

disallow=all
allow=g729

to each of the extensions at the remote site.  Then I did a SIP RELOAD.
So we'll see how that goes.

Thanks again for the assist - this has been quite an education.

Ben M. Schorr
Chief Executive Officer
Roland Schorr & Tower
www.rolandschorr.com