[asterisk-users] Can't get G.729 to work...

Andres andres at telesip.net
Wed Dec 16 09:43:22 CST 2009

Ben Schorr wrote:

>O.K., I restored the Allow=ulaw in the sip_general_additional.conf file,
>then I found the individual extension settings in the
>sip_additional.conf file and I added

I would not go editing the individual files if you are using FreePBX.
As soon as you make a change in the web interface it will override any
manual changes you made.

Simply do it in the web interface for each extension.  You do have a
parameter called allow and another called disallow in the web interface
when editing the extension (its under device options).  Use them.  For
multiple entries just separate them with a comma.

Andres
http://www.neuroredes.com