[asterisk-users] DAHDI outgoing

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Fri Dec 4 15:37:11 CST 2009

On my * 1.6.0.13 box I see this:

dahdi show channels

   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret        Blocked    State
 pseudo            nonesaid        en         default                         In Service
      1 4151111111 from-outside    en         default                         In Service
      2            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
      3            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
      4            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
      5            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
      6            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
      7            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
      8            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
      9            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
     10            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
     11            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
     12            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
     13            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
     14            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
     15            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
     16            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
     17            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
     18            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
     19            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
     20            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
     21            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
     22            from-outside    en         default                         In Service
     23            from-outside    en         default                         In Service

In this case I had an inbound call to one of my DID numbers for this PRI line. It showed the DID on the port 1 line. If I made an outbound call nothing showed for the port used. To see that I needed to do the command "core show channels" and then I saw this for the outbound channel in use:

DAHDI/23-1           (None)               Up      AppDial((Outgoing Line))

I do not see a way to do any summary reports directly in CLI.
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

CfMC