[asterisk-users] DAHDI outgoing

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Fri Dec 4 13:51:46 CST 2009

Thanks a lot.  That helped.

As for #2, dahdi show channels still lists channel 71 (in my particular
case) even though it is in use (core show channels shows it being used).
It's just that the extension is empty in dahdi show channels.

i.e.:

   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret

 pseudo            default                    default

      1            inbound                    default

      2            inbound                    default

      3            inbound                    default

      4            inbound                    default

      5            inbound                    default

      6            inbound                    default

      7            inbound                    default

      8            inbound                    default

      9            inbound                    default

     10            inbound                    default

     11            inbound                    default

     12            inbound                    default

     13            inbound                    default

     14            inbound                    default

     15            inbound                    default

     16            inbound                    default

     17            inbound                    default

     18            inbound                    default

     19            inbound                    default

     20            inbound                    default

     21            inbound                    default

     22            inbound                    default

     23            inbound                    default

     25            inbound                    default

     26            inbound                    default

     27            inbound                    default

     28            inbound                    default

     29            inbound                    default

     30            inbound                    default

     31            inbound                    default

     32            inbound                    default

     33            inbound                    default

     34            inbound                    default

     35            inbound                    default

     36            inbound                    default

     37            inbound                    default

     38            inbound                    default

     39            inbound                    default

     40            inbound                    default

     41            inbound                    default

     42            inbound                    default

     43            inbound                    default

     44            inbound                    default

     45            inbound                    default

     46            inbound                    default

     47            inbound                    default

     49            inbound                    default

     50            inbound                    default

     51            inbound                    default

     52            inbound                    default

     53            inbound                    default

     54            inbound                    default

     55            inbound                    default

     56            inbound                    default

     57            inbound                    default

     58            inbound                    default

     59            inbound                    default

     60            inbound                    default

     61            inbound                    default

     62            inbound                    default

     63            inbound                    default

     64            inbound                    default

     65            inbound                    default

     66            inbound                    default

     67            inbound                    default

     68            inbound                    default

     69            inbound                    default

     70            inbound                    default

     71            inbound                    default

If it wouldn't show in dahdi show channels, I'd understand your explanation.
But it does, so is it in use or not?

Or am I misunderstanding the displayed information?  What I was looking for
was a list of channels that shows which one is currently busy, and ideally
also a way to know how many channels are used per span (although I could
work it out from the former if it was available)

Mike