[asterisk-users] How to deal with PayPal frauds?

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Mon Aug 31 07:59:46 CDT 2009

When you start taking credit card payments (assuming you will), be
careful with small payment amounts. You'll become a fraud haven. A lot
of CC thieves or people who've just bought a CC number will use a small
amount charge to check and see if the card is any good.

Check out some of the MaxMind stuff for fraud prevention. They will do a
lot of the IP geolocation checks and such for you for an exceptionally
SMALL fee per transaction (fraction of a cent). It is absolutely worth it.

N.