[asterisk-users] IPKall and FWD

www.IPKall.com Info at IPKall.com
Tue Aug 25 08:56:22 CDT 2009

IPKall does not alter the CLID number, what it recieves, it forwards on.
Contact your carrier to find out why it was delivered incorrectly.

IPKall does not provide Voice Mail, and will not answer the call if the VoIP
destination un-reachable.

IPKall

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of John Novack
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 1:21 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion;
ucoms2001 at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] IPKall and FWD

My IPKall number is sending a CLID of a different number!!
Since I was looking for the correct CLID, my Asterisk rejected it, and it
went to, I assume, IPKall asterisk VM!!!
Sounds like IPKall is really wrapped around the axle shaft today!

John Novack

David @ULC wrote:

Oh my god..

Today its saying there is NOONE to take your call.I am using IdeaSIP

What could be the reasons ?

It was working perfectly till saturday .