[asterisk-users] IPKall and FWD

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Tue Aug 25 09:34:47 CDT 2009

www.IPKall.com wrote:

> IPKall does not alter the CLID number, what it recieves, it forwards
> on. Contact your carrier to find out why it was delivered incorrectly.

That has NEVER been the way IPKall worked
IPKall arrived, until a week or more ago, with my IPKall number, then it
started to send another number, specifically 206-204-0232
You will find many people making the same observation on the forum.

> IPKall does not provide Voice Mail, and will not answer the call if
> the VoIP destination un-reachable.

Also, if IPKall cannot reach the SIP provider, it DOES answer with VM,
as late as yesterday.

John Novack

> IPKall

> *Subject:* Re: [asterisk-users] IPKall and FWD
>

> My IPKall number is sending a CLID of a different number!!
> Since I was looking for the correct CLID, my Asterisk rejected it, and
> it went to, I assume, IPKall asterisk VM!!!
> Sounds like IPKall is really wrapped around the axle shaft today!
>
> John Novack
>
> David @ULC wrote:
>

> Oh my god..
>
> Today its saying there is NOONE to take your call.I am using IdeaSIP
>
> What could be the reasons ?
>
> It was working perfectly till saturday .
>
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:54 PM, David @ULC <ucoms2001 at gmail.com
> <mailto:ucoms2001 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

> IdeaSIP worked perfect for me.
>

> On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:27 PM, David @ULC <ucoms2001 at gmail.com
> <mailto:ucoms2001 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

> We all know the FWD is NO more available.
>
> How to set up IPKALL so that my Inbound number rings on my eyebeam or
> xlite ?
>
> Any alternative for FWD ?

> --
> Dog is my co-pilot