[asterisk-users] IPKall and FWD

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Mon Aug 24 15:35:41 CDT 2009

John Novack wrote:
> My IPKall number is sending a CLID of a different number!!
> Since I was looking for the correct CLID, my Asterisk rejected it, and
> it went to, I assume, IPKall asterisk VM!!!
> Sounds like IPKall is really wrapped around the axle shaft today!
>
> John Novack

Searching their "support" forum, posted today is the fact they are
discontinuing any VM, and the same problem we have experienced, calls
from certain mobile and VOIP providers come in with a CLID of
206-204-0232, regardless of your IPKall number.
Calling that number gives RNA.
IPKall is probably short lived

John Novack

> David @ULC wrote:
>>

>> Oh my god..
>>
>> Today its saying there is NOONE to take your call.I am using IdeaSIP
>>
>> What could be the reasons ?
>>
>> It was working perfectly till saturday .
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:54 PM, David @ULC <ucoms2001 at gmail.com
>> <mailto:ucoms2001 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>

>>     IdeaSIP worked perfect for me.
>>

>>     On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:27 PM, David @ULC <ucoms2001 at gmail.com
>>     <mailto:ucoms2001 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>

>>         We all know the FWD is NO more available.
>>
>>         How to set up IPKALL so that my Inbound number rings on my
>>         eyebeam or xlite ?
>>
>>         Any alternative for FWD ?

> --
> Dog is my co-pilot