[asterisk-users] sip.conf parameter and sip msg between server <-> client

Patrick Plattes patrick at erdbeere.net
Wed Aug 5 09:16:10 CDT 2009

Hello,

well let me explain one part of your question, the host parameter. if
you want to restrict the access to one ip you can say it here.
"host=192.168.2.13" means, that you can only use this account from
192.168.0.13, eg. for security reasons. i recommend so set it to
"dynamic" at the moment and if it works you can change if you wish.

aot of information about the sip.conf you can find here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+config+sip.conf