[asterisk-users] Broadvoice versus Asterisk 1.4.25.1 and 1.4.26

Tom Browning ttbrowning at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 19:56:44 CDT 2009

FWIW, my broadvoice setup ( and I just upgraded to 1.4.26 to play with Skype
channels and verified that Broadvoice still works )

register=781zzznnnn at sip.broadvoice.com:p
assword:781zzznnnn at sip.broadvoice.com/781zzznnnn

[sip.broadvoice.com]
type=peer
user=phone
host=sip.broadvoice.com
fromdomain=sip.broadvoice.com
fromuser=781zzznnnn
secret=password
username=781zzznnnn
authuser=781zzznnnn
insecure=invite
context=from-pstn
dtmfmode=rfc2833
dtmf=rfc2833
callerid=781zzznnnn
canreinvite=no

(might be a couple bogus lines in there from long ago debugging efforts to
get broadvoice to work)