[asterisk-users] Skype for Asterisk: Public Beta available

Tom Browning ttbrowning at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 20:01:11 CDT 2009

Nice job.  It worked right away for me with my 10 channel trial license.
Asterisk 1.4.26

I'm already building a dtmf access menu to bridge to my SIP world :-)

As much I hate Skype for being a closed system, it would make the ultimate
"remote" Asterisk extension as Skype drills through so many firewalls that
block SIP and IAX and just about everything else.