[asterisk-users] 2nd Parking Lot

Angvall peder at networkoblivion.com
Wed Apr 29 16:39:21 CDT 2009

Does anybody know of a way to make another parking lot for version 1.2?  We have a multi-tenant setup and it is set for x700 for parking.  Well we added some new users and not thinking, we assigned them x700.  I can't change the parking number as it will mess up the other users and the new user with x700 doesn't want to change.  I was hoping there was some trickery that I can do to create a new (or another) parking lot, but I can't figure it out.