[asterisk-users] 2nd Parking Lot

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Apr 30 08:19:48 CDT 2009

Don't know that this would actually work, but Asterisk comes
"out-of-the-box" with 20 parking lots (701-720).  If you set up a second
"parking extension" that started at 711 instead of 701, that would sort-of
solve your problem.  An easier solution would be to send your on-hold users
to a conference room instead of a parking lot.  Just set up 6 conference
rooms and transfer the callers to the room instead of the lot.  Use hints to
monitor the available rooms with a web page or asterisk managere.