[asterisk-users] Asterisk-beginner : cannot make phonecalls using Asterisk

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Apr 14 10:12:42 CDT 2009

This is what I derive from your emails so far:

1.	Asterisk is up and running
2.	you have two SIP Peers that are running but not registered (sip show
peers shows not monitored, phones don't go off-hook, dialtone)
3.	I've experienced similar problem with a X-Lite softphone.  When the
phone properly registers with Asterisk, you will be good to go.

Have you configured the phones to register with your Asterisk?   (ID,
password, IP, port?)

  _____