[asterisk-users] Asterisk-beginner : cannot make phonecalls using Asterisk

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Mon Apr 13 13:46:58 CDT 2009

Barry,

there is a 'send' button but pushing it before or after dialing '211'
does not really change anything...

I get no dial tone, no ring tone on the other phone and no output on the
Asterisk CLI...

I thought this would go easier... Don't know what is going on here.

I followed the book "Asterisk, the future of telephony"...

Thanks for your reply !

Greetingz,
Jonas.