[asterisk-users] Provisioning GXP 2000

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Mon Apr 6 13:46:58 CDT 2009

David Ruggles schrieb:
> I've done some googling and searched voip-info but I'm not able to find a
> good answer about how to provision the GXP 2000.
>
> Based on questions I've asked before it seems like a lot of people are using
> the grandstream phones so I figure provisioning can't be that hard. Is
> everyone using the web interface for *every* phone? Or is there a better,
> more automatic, way?

Here's our source code (GPL) for provisioning of Grandstream phones:

https://svn.amooma.com/gemeinschaft/trunk/opt/gemeinschaft/htdocs/prov/grandstream/settings.php
https://svn.amooma.com/gemeinschaft/trunk/opt/gemeinschaft/htdocs/prov/grandstream/.htaccess

Works for the BT 110, BT 200, GXP 1200, GXP 2000, GXP 2010,
GXP 2020. Not sure about the GXV 3000.

    Philipp Kempgen
--
AMOOCON 2009, May 4-5, Rostock / Germany   ->  http://www.amoocon.de