[asterisk-users] T1/PRI ignore answer signal

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Thu Apr 2 14:07:48 CDT 2009

Hi Jerry,

If you are calling that number from Asterisk via T1 and you do not get
ANSWER/CONNECT message
from that particular number/line then a workaround might not work.

It's simply because there's no connectivity. You might  only have
early audio one way from that PA line to you but not the other way
around.

Martin