[asterisk-users] T1/PRI ignore answer signal

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Thu Apr 2 11:44:00 CDT 2009

Is there anyway a T1/PRI can ignore the ANSWERED signal and just go
straight from a dial command
to the call was answered?

I have a PBX that when calling a certain analog trunk it is not giving
me signaling that the call was
answered however I hear the PA system come off hook and give dial tone.

So is there something in the dial command that can override the
signaling and just go straight to the answered
state so my AGI runs?

The T1 is functioning normal for all other calls. Its just to this
analog trunk that has the PA system connected to it.

Jerry