[asterisk-users] fxotune and the bug

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 11:29:22 CDT 2009

Dear Mathew;

Kindly find the link of the batch tha fixed the bug:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7136

It is written that last update was in 2008-06-07 11:36, so for that I do not know if my asterisk and zaptel versions include this fix or not? Because I installed them before this date.

How can I know starting from which version this patch has been included?

Any advise.
Regards
Bilal