[asterisk-users] Maybe OT - routing calls in PSTN

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Sep 30 10:56:29 CDT 2008

Well, they do need to know what carrier the call is being generated from
in order to troubleshoot routing problems.

Also, it is theoretically common practise for the caller to report the
number as being unreachable to their carrier, and for carriers to deal
with these issues between themselves.  Theoretically.