[asterisk-users] test call generator

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sat Sep 27 13:35:13 CDT 2008

There is no reason that outbound cannot also be inbound......   mind
wandering to the mobius strip....

I am not using it but I do have plans to shortly.

I think if you want any kind of "real" testing and validation, then a
product like this is almost required.

As Alex noted, you could use SIPp, you could also use originate, .call
files, and other methods, but do you get anything useful except some info
from top and maybe a self monitored call or two?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro