[asterisk-users] test call generator

Sam Tam samtam888 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 11:39:23 CDT 2008

You actually using that steve?
Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Steve Totaro
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 6:26 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] test call generator

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 4:38 AM, Igor Hernandez <emistz at gmail.com> wrote:

	Sam Tam wrote:
	> Hello everyone
	>
	>
	>
	> I am trying to look for a free test call generator that will get
me some
	> stats like PDD, ASR and call quality etc on each route. As well as
do
	> test at every interval too
	>
	>
	> If you know something like this please enlighten me.
	>
	> Sam

	Hey Sam,

	I've been looking for such a tool also. I can't seem to find a tool
that
	does those things.

	If nothing comes up in the next couple of weeks I'm going to code
	something up, I wouldn't mind letting you and anyone else who might
be
	interested have the source once its done.

	Let me know if you find anything thats already out there in the
	meantime, might just save me a few hours of work.

	Regards,

	--
	Igor Hernandez
	Escape Communications

It's not free but if you want some good ideas for features, or don't mind
paying, there is the Empirix Hammer. http://www.empirix.com/

Thanks,
Steve Totaro