[asterisk-users] test call generator

Grey Man greymanvoip at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 19:30:03 CDT 2008

I've used both the Hammer Call Analyzer software and als to the Hammer
XMS system which is a server that they install in your rack to do the
packet captures and provide you with all sorts of statistics.

I suspect the Empirix Hammer products would be able to take care of
any load, monitoring or analysis scenarios you have including
signalling and media.

The price is going to be the issue. When we looked at the solution the
Call Analyzer software was 5 figures and the XMS solution was 6.

Regards,

Greyman.