[asterisk-users] Digium training course

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Sun Sep 21 19:40:15 CDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 09:56 +0800, Craig Guy wrote:
> I felt at the time the written portion was heavily biased towards
> people who had done the training - in fact I would go so far as to say
> that it was designed specifically to discriminate against people who
> had not attended the official training.

Having written a parts of the test and administered the test for the
past couple of years, I can say that we don't purposely bias the test
questions toward things that are taught in the Digium training classes.
(In fact, if anything, I think we get a few more complaints from people
about things that were on the test but weren't covered in the classes.)
Both the practical and written portions of the test are grounded in
real-world Asterisk use, and not just towards the training.

--
Jared Smith
Training Manager