[asterisk-users] Digium training course

Craig Guy craig.a.guy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 06:31:39 CDT 2008

Fair enough,

I did not attend bootcamp, and I passed the dcap at Astricon 2004.  My
opinion was based on a number of questions in the written exam that I felt
had nothing to do with either Asterisk or integration of Asterisk into a
customer site.  My assumption therefore was that those questions covered
content taught in the Bootcamp.  I am happy to stand corrected on the
matter.

Craig