[asterisk-users] T38 FAX over a Broadsoft

eng. Anatoli Marinov tolisoft at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 02:22:44 CDT 2008

I have a problem with sending a T38 FAX over a Broadsoft server.

I am sending to a PSTN FAX so the Broadsoft server is terminating SIP
point and it should send me REINVITE for T38 but it does not. It is
just accepting the FAX transmission over G711.

My question is there some specific advertisement(media attribute or
media description) which I should add in my initial INVITE request to
the Broadsoft server to make it understand that I support T38?

I saw also something called "Broadsoft FAX Messaging" but did not find
any description.

--
Best Regards
eng. Anatoli Marinov