[asterisk-users] Dialing a 60anything number issue!

Brad bcddd214 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 02:41:52 CDT 2008

we just did a brand new installation of asterisk 1.4 on ubuntu with a sagnoma t-1 card

everything went smooth (other than fighting a little outbound call issue that we are sure is a tdm network to sagnoma issue)

inbound calls are fine

dialplan is silly basic with outbound channels set to factory specs and inbound dialplan a silly basic to ring one phone.

This MUST be a know issue!

When we dial any outbound number, everything does what it should BUT if the dial 60anything the call goes into the "busy signal of death".

We deleted everything relevant to 60 "as per make samples" installs in extensions.conf

searched the other obvious files and naddha!

Can some kind soul point us in the right direction please?

Thank you