[asterisk-users] How to make a Outgoing Call from Asterisk ?

Hiren Mistry hiren.mistry at mobilefundas.com
Fri Sep 19 01:29:52 CDT 2008

Dear Max,

I have mentioned below dialplan for Outgoing Call from Asterisk.

extensions.conf

[default]
exten => 901,1,Answer()
;exten =>901,2,set(CDR(userfield)='Kerala-IDEA')
exten => 901,2,Macro(outbound)

[macro-outbound]
exten => s,1,Background(ivr_menu/mainmenu/PORTAL)
;exten => s,n,noop(phonepress=${CALLINGPRES})
exten => s,n,Dial(ZAP/g1/9925152778|60)
exten => t,1,Hangup()
exten => h,1,Hangup()

zapata.conf

[trunkgroups]
[channels]
switchtype=national
signalling=pri_cpe ;=====to work as extention
rxwink=300              ;===== Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
flash=200
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=no
echocancelwhenbridged=no
busydetect = yes
callprogress = yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
channel=>1-15,17-31
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no

group=2
switchtype=euroisdn
signalling=pri_cpe;=====pri_net
channel=>32-46,48-62

;=====  Used for distinctive ring support for x100p.
;=====  You can see the dringX patterns is to set any one of the
dringXcontext fields
;=====  and they will be printed on the console when an inbound call
comes in.
;=====
dring1=95,0,0
dring1context=internal1
dring2=100,95,0
dring2context=internal2

;===== If no pattern is matched here is where we go.
context=default
;context=outbound
channel => 32

zaptel.conf

loadzone = us
defaultzone=us

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16

span=2,2,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=32-46,48-62
dchan=47

Hear span 1 is connect with pri which is for outgoing and span 2 is
connect with Samsung OpenServ 500 PBX for PSTN Agent.

With Regards,
Hiren Mistry.

--
With Regards,