[asterisk-users] Pre-paid Billing

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Sep 18 08:55:15 CDT 2008

You need some outside process to keep call state, probably using the
Manager API and/or AGI.  The outside process can listen to periodic call
setup events at a relatively low polling interval and make appropriate
adjustments to the user's credit in the database, which will then allow
you to determine whether to allow another call to be set up given the
available credit, etc. to a relatively high degree of accuracy.