[asterisk-users] Setting up Asterisk to make calls using a VoIP provider and the regular phone line

Nhadie nhadie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 23:07:32 CDT 2008

Hi Logan,

If i am understanding your requirements correctly, i think this is what
you require:

for asterisk india to asterisk canada or vice versa:
http://etel.wiki.oreilly.com/wiki/index.php/Peering_two_Asterisk_servers_using_IAX

for calls to  sip provider:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+sip.conf

HTH