[asterisk-users] Video on Hold?

k4rjj at bellsouth.net k4rjj at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 9 09:11:50 CDT 2008

 Is the idea to switch to another video source or stay with the callers camera?  An option for both would be nice.  I could see a help desk placing a caller in que and a 1-2 min video coming on showing some simple video of "how to hook it up".
  -------------- Original message from Russell Bryant <russell at digium.com>: --------------