[asterisk-users] dahdi & tdm400p: no luck

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 08:47:48 CDT 2008

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 10:58:44PM -0400, sean darcy wrote:
>> As best i could figure it out, I've installed dahdi and rc4.
>>
>> My TDM400P doesn't answer fxo or fxs.
>>
>> /etc/dahdi/system.conf:
>> loadzone   = us
>> defaultzone=us
>> fxoks=1,2
>> fxsks=4
>
> echocancel?

I thought that if you had hardware echocancel ( TDM400P does, doesn't
it? ), setting the software echocanceller was irrelevant. In any event,
isn't mg2 the deefault?

  I'll take the system down and change this, and dahdichan to 1,2 later
today, though again that wouldn't explain the lack of call pickup on the
_external_ line. show daahdi channels shows _no_ channels.  ( sigh)

And, I'm using 1.6.0-rc4.

Thanks for the quick response.

sean